luni, 24 septembrie 2012

New beginning: The graphics department



Maybe I've never told you before that our class in divided in 3 departments: graphics, painting and sculpture. I used to be part of the painting department but, some time ago, I decided to make a change. I'm studying graphics from now on. That means that my works won't be so colorful anymore. Of course, I'm talking about those made at school. I have to get used to many many things. I don't now what's happening but some aspects have changed very suddenly after I started school, one week ago; including the fact that blogger looks different. O___O Wow! Actually, it's exciting when there's something going on.





Hope you like my very first work made at the graphics department.

Un comentariu:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...