duminică, 9 noiembrie 2014

My first Artmark visit. Autumn Auction: Masters of Romanian painting

This week I visited the painting exhibition held at the Artmark building. Those beautiful works of art will be auctioned this month on the 19th at Athenee Palace Hilton in Bucharest. I enjoyed every masterpiece along with my gorgeous classmates and we spent a nice and artistic afternoon together. We visited Artmark, then Galateea Gallery (on the other side of the street) and part of the National Museum of Arts. Of course, I got home exhausted but very very happy. 
I wish I had the money to participate at the auction and buy art. Maybe someday I will be part of that world. The world of luxury, art and comfort. But until then, let me enjoy myself spending as much time as I can visiting galleries and museums. There surely must remain time to work and explore my own creative world.
As I was saying, this month Artmark will auction masterpieces signed by Tonitza, Grigorescu, Piliuta, Caltia, Ciucurencu, Pallady and many others. Don't miss the exhibition. We won't have the chance to see those paintings very often if they will be part of private collections. 
So here I am surrounded by art and friendly people.... having the chance to absorb so much information in a single day. Is this a dream come true or what?












Don't you think that this is all! Oh no! Stay tuned because the best is yet to come. I promise at least one post for the next week. :-) I am thinking of writing a review including all the art museums in Bucharest.... that, of course after I visit them all... hehehe

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...